Working with NCTA
Working with the Northern Cape Tourism Authority
The Northern Cape Tourism Authority is here to ensure that you get the updated and relevant information to make it easy for you to include the Northern Cape as a first choice destination in your tour itineraries for South Africa and Sub-Sahara Africa.
We provide the following services:
- E-training to broaden your knowledge of the Northern Cape and its unique tourism offerings
- A first point of advise on visiting the Northern Cape and its regions
- Itinerary Ideas and suggestions
- Updated news and campaigns
- List of ground handler contacts
- List of destination attractions specialists
- Access to photo libraries
- Details of upcoming festivals and events
The Business Team can provide the following services for clients looking to book corporate events and incentives.
- Free and impartial advice on the most appropriate destinations, venues and other suppliers for your event
- Support in coordinating proposals and bids from destinations, venues, DMCs and PCOs from across the country
- A comprehensive list of available venues
- Sample itineraries for business pre and post tours
- Sample itineraries for incentives
- Co-promotion with industry stakeholders
If you create itineraries for the travel trade that feature the Northern Cape then please send them to us as we are looking to work with you to promote this to the wider international and domestic travel trade market.
For more details on this activity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our flyer to promote your Northern Cape offers;
Click here to Download promotional A4 flyer – New destination highlights