Kingwill's Guest House
This is where affordability and luxury come together as a pleasant surprise.
Clive and Nell Kingwill of privately owned and managed, Kingwill's Guesthouse, welcome you. We offer you warm hospitality and comfort in four cottages built in the late 1800s. These have been renovated into 8 stylishly furnished, en-suite bedrooms.
The uniquely decorated rooms offer:
- Private Entrance
- Antique Cape Cottage furniture
- En-suite bathroom (Shower & Victorian Bathtub)
- Crisp Cotton Linen & Fluffy towels
- Flatscreen TV/DSTV
- Tea/Coffee facilities & rusks
- Bar fridges with milk & juice
- Panel Heaters & Electric Blankets
- Alarm & Safe
- Emergency Light
Smoking is not encouraged inside the guest facilities and all bedrooms are no-smoking areas.
- Room 1 : 1 Double bed and 1 Double Bunker-bed (Shower)
- Room 2 : 1 Double Bed & 1 Single Bed (Shower)
- 2nd room with two single beds (Bath & Shower)
- Room 3 : 1 Double bed (Bath & Shower)
- Room 4 : 1 Double bed (Shower)
- Room 5 : 1 Double Bed & 2 Single Bed (Bath & Shower)
- Room 6 : 1 Double bed, 1 Single bed (Shower)
- Room 7 : 1 Double bed, 2 Single beds (Shower)
- Room 8 : 1 Double bed (Bath & Shower)
Breakfast: Farmhouse or Continental breakfast in our breakfast room from 7h00 to 9h00. Our breakfasts are prepared by management themselves to wish the guests a personal goodbye and a safe trip.
Lunch: @Karoo Deli - On-Site Coffee Shop
Dinner: Several restaurants in town where you can enjoy a Karoo Lamb Dinner.
Braaipacks & wood available. Home baked bread, salad etc. on request.
Dinner parties for bigger groups on special request.
- Fax & Photocopying facilities available
- Garden area with braai facilities (wood available)
- Karoo Deli Coffee Shop (on-site)
- Laundry Service
- Safe Off Street Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
- We do accept credit cards.
- Apollo Theatre (SA's only surviving art-deco cinema)
- Mannetjies Roux's Rugby Museum
- Moonlight Hill hiking trail
- Northern Cape Regional Museum - unique fish and reptile fossils on display
- Annual Agricultural Show in February
- Annual Karoo Golf Classic in May
- Annual Apollo Film Festival in September.
- On a clear night the sight of the Karoo stars will leave many a city dweller breathless.
We pride ourselves on our standard of service and personal attention to each and every guest. We look forward to welcoming you, your family and friends for an unforgettable experience at Kingwill's Guesthouse in Victoria West.
"Friendly, Affordable and Comfortable.......Why stay anywhere else?"
- Pets allowed on prior arrangement
- No Smoking Rooms